Here's your teaser! (with pic!)
---
He blew out a breath, still gripping tightly to his hair as his eyes met mine. “You know…your father is going to have a field day with this news.”
That does it. I press my hand to my swollen abdomen and laugh hard. Tears form in my eyes, and my ribs begin to ache. The scowl on Edward’s face makes it clear he is not seeing the humor of the situation. I try to calm myself, panting to catch my breath.
“Your…Edward…oh, God…” I try desperately to speak through the laughter, but it’s pointless.
Edward makes an about-face, shoves his hands in his coat pockets and starts dragging his feet like a petulant child up the walkway.
Shit. Get it under control, Bella. He’s freaking out.
I lean my hands on my thighs and take deep, calming breaths. But damn, that shit was funny.
After regaining my composure, I walk swiftly to catch up to him. As I move in step beside him, I thread my fingers through his that are still in his pocket. He turns his head slightly and meets my eyes with small smirk.
“You liked that, did you?” he asks feigning annoyance.
I wrap my free hand around his bicep and squeeze in closer to him. “You’re going to be a wonderful daddy, Edward. Our baby girl is going to have your wrapped around her little finger so tight…” I trail off with a small giggle.
“Is it sad to say, she already does?”
---
Awww Daddyward!! Suckered already!! lol
Since we now know it's a girl...there's a poll that many of you have already voted in for her name! Top left of the blog! Have at it!
Since we now know it's a girl...there's a poll that many of you have already voted in for her name! Top left of the blog! Have at it!
Those of you that celebrate...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:
Post a Comment