Thursday, October 13, 2011

SWBG - Chapter 14 Tease

So, in reality…forgiveness is easier said than done. Do I love Edward? Yes. Am I positive he loves me completely? I am now, yes. But, do I trust him not to break my heart again? Therein lies the question that I still cannot answer honestly.

This past weekend was nothing short of a fairytale. He really pulled out all the stops, and Holy Mother of God, our connection was as perfect as it always was. However, there is still that nagging thought in the back of my mind, and it just won’t fucking go away.

Can I completely trust him with my heart?

On the surface, everything is perfect when we’re together; but as the days pass, and I am alone with my thoughts, the uncertainty and doubt sets in. I want so badly to move forward with our lives, but that apprehension is making it near impossible for it to become reality.

---

Trust me...please?!?  Maybe?

Also, don't forget to vote for what you want E/B to have!!  I have that chapter pretty much completed at this point...minus that "tiny" detail!  The poll is right up there at the top of the blog...see it? on the left side? VOTE!!  ;)

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment