Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SWBG - Chapter 16 Teaser!


“I’m just worried that I am going to be disappointed.”

What?

“I don’t understand. Disappointed about what, love?” I push her back to look into her eyes.

“God, this is going to sound so stupid,” she says with a groan. “What if subconsciously, I really want it to be one or the other, and then it’s the other, and then I’m disappointed because it wasn’t the other?”

I try–I really try not to–but a laugh bursts out of me. She narrows her eyes at me. “It’s not funny, Edward.”

“I’m sorry, babe. You do realize that made almost no sense at all, right?”

“See, I told you it was stupid.” She huffs, crosses her arms over her chest, and turns her head away.

“No, baby, it wasn’t stupid. But, I thought you said that you don’t have a preference? Did you change your mind?”

She closes her eyes and shakes her head. “No, but I keep dreaming of a little green-eyed, bronze headed boy. He’s so handsome, just like his daddy. The dreams are just so real; I can practically feel him. I’m scared that we’ll go in there today, and if they tell us we’re having a girl, I’ll be disappointed.”

Well, damn.

----

Bella's Baby Bump @ 22wks (awww!)

No comments:

Post a Comment