Thursday, September 8, 2011

SWBG - Chapter 10 Teaser

I’m suddenly reminded of a Jane Austen quote from Sense and Sensibility.
“Where so many hours have been spent in convincing myself that I am right, is there not some reason to fear that I may be wrong?”
I know that forgiving Edward for the mistakes he’s made in the past year will be hard, mainly because trust is such a hard thing to restore once it’s been lost. But should it be? Is it wrong of me to fight so hard against him? Where do we even begin to rebuild our foundation? Top it all off with a fucking cherry; we’re having a baby. No turning back on that now. Babies, expected or not, always complicate things.

God, I’m getting a headache. Even my thoughts are incoherent.




----


Port Angeles, WA
Have you ever been there?  I have, twice!  Freakin' cute little town!!



No comments:

Post a Comment