Sunday, September 11, 2011

SWBG - Chapter 11 Teaser

“Breathe, son. Everything will work out as it should.”

I’m glad she’s so confident.

I release a breath I didn’t realize I was holding and try to offer her a smile, though I am sure it comes across as more of a grimace.

“I can’t…I think…” I take another deep breath and release it. “I feel like this might be my last shot at convincing her. What if I blow it?”

“Oh, Edward, sweetheart,” she coos. “Bella loves you. There is no doubt in my mind about that.”

“Sure, but is that enough? Somehow I think she’s been asking herself that same question.” I take a sip, trying to allow the warmth to soothe me.

“That’s a very real possibility, however, I think you’re making a valiant effort with the plans you’ve made today.” She pauses and smiles. “Just don’t push her to make a decision right away. Give her time to process everything. Like I said, it will all work out. You’ll see.”

----

Is it enough?  ;)

Carlisle makes his appearance!! 
Ok, not the BEST pic, but gah...why couldn't they make him look like this for BD?? Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment