Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SWBG - Chapter 6 Teaser



“You think she’ll talk to me?”

She sighs again, “I really don’t know what’s going to happen Edward. I’d like to think she will, but I also know that she wanted space. For crying out loud, she drove to Forks for it! I’m not saying that I agree with her decision to leave, but I think in her mind, she thought it was the right one.”

“I know,” I sigh and press my head back into the headrest. “What have I done?”

“We all make mistakes, but your biggest one is that you lost sight of what’s really important in your life.”

“I realize that now.”

“Can I ask you something?” she quietly asks.

“Mmhmm.”

“What’s your plan? I mean, surely you’re not expecting her to just fall into your arms and all is forgiven, right?”

I huff, “No, I don’t expect that to happen.” I pause before continuing, “I can’t say that I really even have a plan. My whole thought process has just been to find her. I don’t know what I’ll say honestly.”


Bogachiel River, Forks, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment